You have done the "NUTRITION JUMP START" or the "NUTRITION DEEP DIVE" and you are wanting to continue your wellness journey.
If you feel like you have all the information you need and now you just need some accountability to keep up your newly created nutrition and healthy habits, an accountability session package might be perfect for you.
Accountability Sessions include:
- Four 20-minute one-on-one virtual sessions.
- Can be used however you'd like within a span of 6 months.
- Personalized goal setting.
- Accountability and support to make sure you meet your nutrition and wellness goals.
MY COACHING PHILOSOPHY
- MY FOCUS IS ON YOU, and I am here to serve as your guide on your health journey. Our bodies are wise and my job is to help you tune in and figure out what foods feels best for your body, what habits work best for your lifestyle, and what is right for you. I pave the way, but you are actually steering this ship as you learn to trust yourself and your body.
- LEANING AWAY FROM THE "DIET" MENTALITY and instead teaching more intuitive and mindful ways of eating. It is a practice of learning to tune in to yourself.
- NUTRIENT DENSITY MATTERS: It is not as simple as calories in and calories out. It's about getting nutrient dense whole foods into your diet so that your body is flooded with the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients it needs.
- MAKING GOOD HABITS SUSTAINABLE. Finding ways to make space in daily life for food and lifestyle behaviors that actually work because you want all of your hard work to pay off and keep paying off.
- HEALING YOUR GUT and promoting healthy digestion because it’s not just what you eat, it’s what you absorb that matters.
- REDUCING CRAVINGS, because who wants to constantly be fighting with yourself over eating less-than-good-for-you things?
- COOKING. Cooking is nutrition in action, and is the most important skill you need to take control of and optimize your health.
- NON-JUDGEMENT. I will not judge you for eating a certain food or in a certain way. We are all humans living a messy modern life and we do the best we can with what we have. I too am not perfect, nor do I expect you to be! We meet wherever you are and go from there.