One-On-One Coaching Program | Duration: 3 Months | Price: $550
Discover how nutrition can support your mental wellbeing.
- Two 45-minute zoom sessions/month (6 sessions total)
- The Anti-Anxiety Recipe E-book
- Anxiety Resource Guide
- Email Check-Ins
- Supplement Recommendations
- Personalized Nutrition & Lifestyle Strategies for Sustainability
- Note: Sessions can also be used for cooking instruction, stock the pantry guidance, or shopping guidance in months 2 & 3
A Good Fit If You:
- Struggle with daily anxiety and often feel overwhelmed.
- Feel like your nervous system is "fried" and are always "on edge."
- Experience daily stress and want to support a balanced mood and overall mental health through food, nutrition, and lifestyle practices.
- Want to dive deeper into the relationship between your anxiety and your nutrition.
- Want to make taking care of yourself a priority.
- Soothing your nervous system through nutrition and lifestyle changes.
- Creating a foundation of health to support reduced stress and anxiety.
- Increased confidence in creating balanced anti-anxiety meals and snacks.
- Education on nutrition principals for mental wellbeing.
- Tools and resources you need to support you in your own healing journey.
- YOUR BODY IS WISE and my job is to help you tune in and figure out what foods feels best for your body, what habits work best for your lifestyle, and what is right for you.
- TOSSING OUT ANY "DIET" MENTALITY because there is no room for deprivation or rules that feel constrictive. It's about taking care of yourself in the way that you want. There are no "good" or "bad" foods. There is just food.
- COOKING is nutrition in action and is a way to honor your body, your food, and the earth. Cooking is creative, can and should be simple, and connects families, friends, and communities.
- NUTRIENT DENSITY MATTERS. It's about getting nutrient dense whole foods into your diet so that your body is flooded with the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients it needs.
- MAKING GOOD HABITS SUSTAINABLE. Finding ways to make space in daily life for food and lifestyle habits that feel good.