NUTRITION JUMP START
This Nutrition Jump Start is a customized program based on your needs and is designed to get you off and running on your own. You will get the information, strategy, support, and accountability you need to get started on your health journey.
Once you complete the Jump Start we can always continue working together if you feel like you need additional support or you might feel ready to take off on your own!
This Jump Start includes:
- Initial free consult
- A 45-minute intake session
- A 45-minute follow up session
- A detailed and customized "Nutrition & Wellness Action Plan"
- E-cookbook with seasonal recipes
- Personalized resource guide
- Email and accountability support between sessions
MY COACHING PHILOSOPHY
- MY FOCUS IS ON YOU, and I am here to serve as your guide on your health journey. Our bodies are wise and my job is to help you tune in and figure out what foods feels best for your body, what habits work best for your lifestyle, and what is right for you. I pave the way, but you are actually steering this ship as you learn to trust yourself and your body.
- LEANING AWAY FROM THE "DIET" MENTALITY and instead teaching more intuitive and mindful ways of eating. It is a practice of learning to tune in to yourself.
- NUTRIENT DENSITY MATTERS: It is not as simple as calories in and calories out. It's about getting nutrient dense whole foods into your diet so that your body is flooded with the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients it needs.
- MAKING GOOD HABITS SUSTAINABLE. Finding ways to make space in daily life for food and lifestyle behaviors that actually work because you want all of your hard work to pay off and keep paying off.
- HEALING YOUR GUT and promoting healthy digestion because it’s not just what you eat, it’s what you absorb that matters.
- REDUCING CRAVINGS, because who wants to constantly be fighting with yourself over eating less-than-good-for-you things?
- COOKING. Cooking is nutrition in action, and is the most important skill you need to take control of and optimize your health.
- NON-JUDGEMENT. I will not judge you for eating a certain food or in a certain way. We are all humans living a messy modern life and we do the best we can with what we have. I too am not perfect, nor do I expect you to be! We meet wherever you are and go from there.