Putting pen to paper is powerful. Take some time today or this week to sit down to write about how this year has impacted you, the ups, the downs, all of it. And remember better things are on the horizon, although change will be slow, it’s going to happen. Think about what your heart most desires for next year. Take some time to think about want you want for your life, your family, your community, our world, etc. Here are some questions to guide you if you need.
Reflecting on 2020
- How did this year impact you physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually?
- What were your biggest challenges?
- What were the silver linings? What did you learn from this year?
- What are you proud of?
Intention setting for 2021
- What do you most want for the world in 2021?
- What do you most want for your life in 2021?
- What shifts, changes, or actions can you make/take to make these things happen?
Wishing you all some levity and joy as we end 2020 and look forward to 2021.