MY COACHING & COOKING PHILOSOPHY
- YOUR BODY IS WISE and my job is to help you tune in and figure out what foods feels best for your body, what habits work best for your lifestyle, and what is right for you.
- TOSSING OUT ANY "DIET" MENTALITY because there is no room for deprivation, judgement, or rules that feel constrictive. It's about taking care of yourself in the way that you want. There are no "good" or "bad" foods. There is just food.
- COOKING is nutrition in action and is a way to honor your body, your food, and the earth. Cooking is creative, can and should be simple, and connects families, friends, and communities.
- NUTRIENT DENSITY MATTERS. It's about getting nutrient dense whole foods into your diet so that your body is flooded with the vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients it needs.
- MAKING GOOD HABITS SUSTAINABLE. Finding ways to make space in daily life for food and lifestyle habits that feel good.